Waring Pro Deep Fryer DF200 Review: Worth Buying?
The large scale dimensions of the Waring DF280 Deep Fryer make it a practical choice for the larger family wishing to cook up some fried food.
Plus, it comes with two frying baskets, which makes it easier to prepare one or two portions at a time.
In this Waring Pro deep fryer DF200 review, we'll talk about its features, pros, and cons to help you decide if it's a right choice for you!
Waring Pro Deep Fryer DF280 has some great features up its sleeve. Some of which are:
What We Like About Waring Pro DF280 Deep Fryer
- Removable 1800-watt immersion style heating element
- One gallon removable stainless steel oil container with pouring spout
- One large and two small heavy mesh baskets with cool-touch collapsible handles
- 60-minute digital timer and temperature control; lid with viewing window
- Brushed stainless steel; 2.3 lb. food capacity
The Waring Pro DF280 is one of the more attractive deep fryers on the market for the large family or entertainment purposes and comes with many great pros.
What We Didn't Like About Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer
Even though the Waring Pro DF280 deep fryer has a long list of positive qualities, there are a few cons that have been noticed by consumers.
Final Verdict: Waring Pro Deep Fryer DF200 Review
Overall, the Waring Pro DF280 deep fryer is a practical addition to the home with a family of 4 and makes great homemade fried chicken, French fries, and popcorn chicken.
If this is your first deep fryer, you will soon learn to make everything come out crispy with a little practice.
While there are minor inconveniences in relation to the cord length and sensitive magnetic cord this doesn’t distract from the wide-ranging positives of this appliance which make it extremely convenient and easy to use.
Don't think this product fits your need? Read review of other products with similar (or better features):
- Cajun Injector electric turkey fryer
- Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer
- Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer
If you enjoyed this review, make sure to leave a comment and share it with your family.
Categorised in: Deep Fryer Reviews