Waring Pro TF200B Rotisserie is a high-quality turkey fryer/steamer with the ability to fry up a crispy and juicy turkey in just over 60 minutes.
Plus, this deep fryer is designed to rotate the turkey while cooking for an even and consistent outcome.
Customer Ratings: 4.2/5 stars
A must-have deep fryer is equipped with a wide range of cooking and safety features to ensure the best possible results are achieved, and this is certainly true with the Waring Pro TF200B.
Here are the main features of this fryer/steamer:
- Cooks up to an 18 pound turkey
- Fast cooking performance at 3.5 minutes per pound of turkey
- 2.5 gallon stainless steel reservoir
- 1800 watt heating element
- Includes a separate rotisserie/fryer aluminum basket which holds up to 8 pounds of food
- Uses 1/3 less oil using the rotisserie function compared to a regular deep fryer
- Ready and power lights
- Stainless steel vented lid
What We Like About Waring Pro TF200B Deep Fryer
With its impressive design, the Waring Pro TF200B Rotisserie is certain to be a wonderful addition to the kitchen of the dedicated home chef.
Let’s look at some of the most noticeable pros of the Waring Pro TF200B:
Here are some of the pros of this good deep fryer:
- The deep fryer has a large 18-pound capacity, which makes it a practical option for large families, gatherings, or parties
- It comes with a stainless steel vented lid for extra safety while in operation to avoid accidental oil splattering and maintains the heat in the fryer
- The Waring Pro TF200B comes with large, easy-to-read dials and buttons and indicator lights for easy operation
- The fryer is fitted with a convenient drain spigot which makes it a simple process to change the oil when this becomes necessary
- A full size turkey (up to 18-pounds) only needs three and a half minutes per pound to cook
- The Waring Pro TF200B has the ability to rotate the turkey while cooking for the more even and consistent cooking experience
- The fryer/streamer is packaged with an instant-read thermometer to make it possible to quickly determine the interior temperature of the food
- The clean up process for the fryer/streamer is surprisingly easy and doesn’t need that much more effort than cleaning roasting pans. Plus, parts are removable for easier cleaning
- This kitchen appliance can also be used as a steamer to cook seafood like clambake or other large-volume steaming needs
What We Didn’t Like About Waring Pro TF200B Deep Fryer
While the Waring Pro TF200B does get a lot of praise for its cooking and safety features, there are several issues that have been pointed out by customers and worth a mention.
Here are some of the most common cons related to the Waring Pro TF200B Rotisserie:
- Heating the full reservoir of oil to the required temperature of 375° F takes a while (usually 35-40 minutes) so patience is needed
- There is no signal or beep to let you know when the oil reaches the desired temperature which would have been a useful addition
- It can be difficult to lower the 18 pound turkey into the fryer if it isn’t carefully centered on the rotisserie spikes
- The unit is large and bulky (20.5 D x 17 W x 17.4 H) so enough space needs to be set aside in the kitchen
- The plug-in cord is reported to be quite short
How To Use A Turkey Fryer: Useful Tips
To get the best results while using the deep fryer, you can read our useful tips.
- While the Waring Pro TF200B Rotisserie is a great fryer it helps to carefully select the right size of turkey. Waring suggests a maximum weight of up to 18 pounds, but this fryer is still able to cook the 20 pound bird provided the rotisserie is removed and extra oil is added to compensate. Plus, make sure to flip the turkey halfway through cooking
- When it comes to the size of the turkey the length is typically the most critical dimension with the girth less of an issue. This fryer has the ability to accept a turkey with a length up to 12 inches. If the purchased turkey is any larger trim excess skin from the tail and neck to make it more compact
- To avoid problems with the initial turkey cook, make sure to watch the instructional DVD included with the fryer which clearly illustrates important steps like securing the turkey to the rotisserie
Final Verdict: Waring Pro TF200B Review
With the many positives of the Waring Pro TF200B there really isn’t much to hold up the purchase of this high-quality family sized fryer and steamer combination.
It is built with an impressive design and numerous features like the 1800-watt heating element, fast cooking performance, easy to use controls, power lights, and large capacity reservoir for holding turkeys up to 18 pounds in weight.
Plus, with the removable parts, this fryer/steamer is reported to be quite easy to maintain and clean after use. Like any other kitchen appliance, there are one or two minor issues such as the time to heat the oil and the need to carefully skewer the larger bird.
But these aren’t major concerns and unlikely to distract from the wide-ranging qualities that make this fryer a pleasure to use.
Overall, the Waring Pro TF200B gets mostly positive praise with the ratings on the Amazon marketplace at a positive 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Because of the high portion of positive ratings this fryer/steamer has shown itself to be a big winner with customers.
Not satisfied with what Waring Pro TF200B turkey fryer has to offer? Read review of other products with similar (or better features):
- Presto 05466 Deep Fryer
- T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer
- Presto 05411 GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer
If you enjoyed this review, make sure to leave a comment and share it with your family.